Representing the highest level of clientele and specializing in the sale and acquisition of extraordinary estates and land in Montecito, Santa Barbara and Hope Ranch, Cristal Clarke — a Top 5 Montecito Real Estate Agent — is committed to excellence. With over $260 million in sales in 2020, she is also the #1 producing agent in the U.S. and worldwide among 60,000 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents. Needless to say, buyers and sellers of the finest homes have come to count on her.
Cristal is the leading individual agent in all of Santa Barbara County for average property sale price. Real Estate Executive magazine has named her one of the “Top 100 Influential Real Estate Agents in Southern California.” Prior to joining Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties in 2018, she was consistently ranked in the uppermost 1 percent of agents during her stellar tenure with prestigious Sotheby’s International Realty®.
Among Cristal’s 2020 Accomplishments
- Sales in excess of $260,000,000
- Ranked #1 overall in the Santa Barbara MLS by sales volume
- Ranked #2 overall in the Santa Barbara MLS by units
- Ranked #1 BHHS agent in California by sales volume
- Ranked #1 BHHS agent worldwide by sales volume (out of over 60,000 agents)
- 59 Closed Transactions, representing 37 sellers and 22 buyers
Cristal’s impressive professional distinctions mean she is adept at finding the best property for Buyers in the market for a home or home away from home. “My finger is constantly on the pulse of this market,” she says. “That’s one of the reasons not just my clients, but also my colleagues know to contact me when they need the latest important real estate information.” A compendium of knowledge regarding unlisted available properties and pending listings, Cristal manages an unparalleled volume of quiet, private transactions. Her unsurpassed familiarity with the Santa Barbara area’s many neighborhoods and neighboring communities makes her an invaluable resource as a Montecito real estate agent.
CRISTAL AT A GLANCE
- Unsurpassed real estate experience in the Montecito and Santa Barbara markets
- Consistent multi-million-dollar annual sales
- A career serving affluent and international clientele as a Montecito real estate agent
- Superior negotiating skills
- Priceless relationships with financial institutions, real estate attorneys, contractors, inspectors, architects and interior designers
- Successful specialized global marketing plans
- In-depth knowledge of both public and private listings
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Known for discretion and dedication to confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of Montecito and Santa Barbara schools, services, and cultural and recreational opportunities
Sellers have the advantage of Cristal’s well-earned reputation as a superior Montecito real estate agent and one Santa Barbara real estate agents strive to emulate. She has obtained record dollar amounts for world-class estates, homes and land, and her sales have set new standards in prestigious Santa Barbara and Montecito neighborhoods. Her sophisticated global marketing programs reach highly-qualified potential buyers locally, nationally and internationally. By maintaining a substantial portfolio of those buyers, she often creates a seamless transition between her buying and selling clients, while her superb negotiation skills ensure maximum return on their respective investments.
Advantages for International Clients
Cristal also has the advantage when it comes to dealing with distinguished international clients. Born in Europe, and after traveling extensively, she moved to Santa Barbara from Laguna Beach. Her intense interest in the arts led her to a degree in Art History and Architecture from UCLA, and to related studies in Europe.
Above all, Cristal Clarke is recognized and praised for her dedication to her clients.
The Rewards of Dedication
Not surprisingly, Cristal is an avid art collector, with special interest in early California artists as well as Contemporary art. She enjoys swimming, yoga and hiking and, along with her husband, is a member of the prestigious Coral Casino Beach Club, Montecito Club, and Maroon Creek Club in Aspen, Colorado.