Why Choose Cristal Clarke as Your Santa Barbara CA Real Estate Professional?
With significant tenure among top Santa Barbara CA real estate professionals as well as among Realtors nationwide, Cristal Clarke offers her discerning clientele a level of experience and personalized service unsurpassed on California’s Central Coast.
A Reputation for Excellence Cristal’s skill at matching each client with the right property, and her in-depth knowledge of the community’s many distinctive services and amenities assure her a coveted place in the upper echelon of her profession. Her clients and colleagues alike not only highly-respect, but also highly praise her singular skills and expertise.
Specializing in distinctive Montecito CA real estate, Cristal excels at ensuring each buyer or seller of luxury property receives optimum financial return on their investment. Sensitive to her clients’ wants, needs, goals and privacy, she maintains utmost discretion.
Local Connections. Global Reach. As a long-time Montecito resident herself, with considerable business and personal connections, Cristal has her finger continuously on the pulse of the Santa Barbara, Montecito and Hope Ranch real estate markets. Therefore, her domestic and international clients have unsurpassed up-to-the-minute access to public and private listings.
- This magnificent Cape Cod-style oceanfront estate features a wondrous home and comfortable, private guest house on nearly 1.5 acres in the prestigious[...]
- Perched high in the foothills of the Santa Ynez Mountains and surrounded by the peaceful sylvan setting that is Toro Canyon Park, this incomparable 42[...]
- Provenance and pedigree meet comfort and contemporary conveniences on this breathtaking and very private 4.5-acre grand Montecito estate, currently be[...]
- Among the many impressive homes in Montecito, one stands out as a singular example of modernist architecture combined with faultless taste and a flawl[...]
- A Birnam Wood home represents a quintessential relaxed luxury that epitomizes the Montecito, California lifestyle. That lifestyle is manifest in this [...]
- Located in Montecito’s private enclave of Birnam Wood, nestled among the fairways of the community's world-class golf club, and a short distance fro[...]
- Introduced by its motor court, privacy wall and large gated courtyard, this traditional-style Birnam Wood home, designed by Peter Walker Hunt and rest[...]
- From its breathtaking perch on the 7th floor of the iconic Granada Theatre building in downtown Santa Barbara, this 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath residence, plu[...]
- Toro Canyon provides the magical setting for this equally magical adobe. A vintage treasure upgraded with modern conveniences, the approximately 3,000[...]
- For sale or lease ($15,000/mo.), this Montecito Hacienda rests serenely on nearly 1.5 mountain view acres. The over 3,000 sq. ft. main residence featu[...]
- Montecito’s School House Road is reminiscent of a country lane, lined with mature trees and a few gated residences. Yet, it’s only a couple minute[...]
- Built and remodeled to take advantage of the coveted casual, relaxed Santa Barbara lifestyle, this Montecito cottage on well over an acre is the perfe[...]
Luxury Real Estate: Montecito, Santa Barbara and Hope Ranch
By far, the largest concentration of luxury real estate on California’s Central Coast is found in Santa Barbara and in the adjacent unincorporated enclaves Montecito and Hope Ranch. That’s not to say spectacular homes cannot be found in the surrounding communities of Goleta, Summerland and Carpinteria. In fact, one could say the entire region consists of luxury real estate if the value of spectacular ocean and mountain views, the richness of the
natural landscape, and proximity of seemingly endless cultural and recreational opportunities is considered. Adobes, probably the first structures built in Santa Barbara considered “luxury”, were also constructed in the area in the 1920s and ‘30s as practical ancillary housing on large estates. Today, luxury properties in the Santa Barbara area include modestly-sized pieds-à-terre, larger vacation homes, and grand domains of the well-heeled and well-known.
- County: Santa Barbara
- Median Income: $67,593
- School District: Santa Barbara Unified
- Population: 91,940
- Median Age: 39.6
- Median Price: $1,495,000
- County: Santa Barbara
- Median Income: $143,721
- School District: Montecito Union & Cold Springs
- Population: 9,193
- Median Age: 48.6
- Median Price: $3,590,000
The ultimate in luxury real estate is defined by Montecito estates. The birth of high-end Montecito CA real estate, and that in Santa Barbara extended from the teen years of the 20th century into the 1920s. Affluent visitors recognized the beauty and potential of the area, purchased land and retained architects to design and supervise the building of distinctive homes. Among those notable architects was George Washington Smith, who moved to Santa Barbara, designed and built his own Montecito home in 1917, and became known as the father of Spanish Colonial Revival architecture in California and elsewhere.
Santa Barbara and Hope Ranch Estates
Santa Barbara estates are located predominately in the foothills above the town on its north, in affluent Hope Ranch on its south, or bordering on Montecito to the east. Historic Graholm Estate, built in 1918 and resting on a more than seven-acre hilltop aerie near the boundaries of Santa Barbara and Montecito is just one example. The multi-acre blufftop luxury compounds in Hope Ranch enjoy the enclave’s miles of equestrian trails and private beach.
Exploring the Cristal Clarke Website
If you are looking for Santa Barbara CA real estate, or a spectacular Montecito home or estate, there is no better place to find your dream than right here among Cristal’s exclusive listings or on the extensive MLS homes for sale search. Santa Barbara County beaches; Cristal’s favorite hotels and inns; a virtual concierge of activities, services and recreation; and an interesting overview of Santa Barbara Wine Country are also there at your fingertips.
Whether you want to purchase a mountain view home, ocean view estate or other distinctive residence, or if you want to sell your property and move down the lane or across the city, you owe it to yourself to learn about Cristal. She is your preeminent choice for Santa Barbara CA real estate and distinctive Montecito properties. Contact her at 1.805.886.9378, or email Cristal(at)Montecito- Estate(dotted)com.
My moving advice includes 10 items to leave and 5 things you’ll want to keep... [ Read More » ]
From taxes to disclosure requirements, California real estate laws include some unique practices Whether you... [ Read More » ]
Would you ever buy a home based on a real estate trend? Buying a home... [ Read More » ]
Avoid These 10 Mistakes While Selling a Home Fast Preparation is key if you’re interested... [ Read More » ]
Stay in Touch with Cristal Clarke
Cristal Clarke has conducted numerous real estate transactions for me beginning 13 years ago with the purchase of a Lemon Ranch. She has handled both large and small purchases and sales with equal dedication. As a negotiator, you can’t find anyone better. Her transactions are always conducted in the most appropriate and professional manner. Cristal has considerable knowledge of the Santa Barbara market.S. N. Decker Ph.D.
Living in Europe, we were to say the least, unaccustomed to the nuances of Real Estate acquisition in California and Cristal steered us through the process with absolute professionalism and personal attention to detail at every turn. Her in-depth knowledge of the market place combined with enthusiasm and drive was the only reason we secured the property of our dreams and will be forever grateful. If you are looking for personal discrete and private representation of the highest quality we suggest you look no further than Cristal Clarke.Johan and Paula van den Berg
Cristal is very straightforward, cheerful, helpful, professional and trustworthy….we felt very lucky to work with her.John and Lacey Williams
After considering our many choices, we are grateful it was Cristal Clarke of Sotheby’s International who represented the sale of our Montecito cottage. We are familiar with Cristal’s reputation of hard work and dedication to clients, but it was her attention to detail that made our experience so positive. She offered suggestions for staging the property, worked in harmony with potential buyers and was even able to secure back up offers. The sale of our cottage was completed much sooner than we expected, due in great part to Cristal’s professional skills and support.
We highly recommend Cristal as a first choice for anyone needing representation with real estate.Michael & Nancy Lee
Our experience in working with Cristal Clarke resulted in the successful and discrete acquisition of a property which was not yet on the open market. Her knowledge of the Montecito/Santa Barbara area and vast expertise blended with her passion for real estate and architecture, provided us with the very highest level of professionalism and personalized services. Cristal exhibited a rare combination of excellent communications, attention to detail, creativity and patience.Richard and Catherine Frinier