Effective January 1, 2020
This Privacy Notice Discloses the Privacy Practices For montecito-estate.com, Applies Solely to Information Collected by montecito-estate.com, and Informs You of Your Information Collection
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through montecito-estate.com, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Information Use and Sharing
- Cristal Clarke is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- Cristal Clarke will only have access to collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you.
- Cristal Clarke will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Cristal Clarke will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- Cristal Clarke will not share your information with any third party outside of her organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to And Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Cristal Clarke at any time via the Email Address and/or Telephone Number given below. You may also do the following at any time by contacting Cristal Clarke via the Email Address and/or Telephone Number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Your Information’s Online and Offline Security
Cristal Clarke takes precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via montecito-estate.com, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Cristal Clarke collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web address of all montecito-estate.com web pages.
While Cristal Clarke uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Unless you ask Cristal Clarke not to, we may contact you via Email, Text Message or Telephone via the information submitted to Cristal Clarke, even if you are registered on the “Federal Do-Not-Call-List” in the future, to inform you about Santa Barbara or Montecito Luxury Real Estate and/or related services and/or changes to our Privacy Policies. If any/all personal information submitted to Cristal Clarke was in error and/or not by the persons or entities other than the intended recipients, kindly contact Kyra Graham via the Email Address and/or Telephone Number given below to correct, delete or remove it.