As you can see from this infographic, more people are shopping online these days, even on Black Friday. Retailers are noticing the trend. In fact, this year the best deals for your home can be found online. Here are six sites to check out in 2015 from US News:
- At Target, cyber shoppers can score free standard shipping on online purchases (with no minimum purchase amount). Sale prices in Target’s 2015 Black Friday ad deals are valid Nov. 26 to 28. In addition to those online-eligible sales featured in the ad, Target will have more Black Friday sales available online from categories such as apparel and accessories, kitchen appliances, furniture, Christmas decor and more.
- Macy’s customers can shop all day Thanksgiving at com/blackFriday. Not only can you scoop up big deals on home appliances, but the store will also offer free shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
- Staples won’t open its stores until 6 a.m. on Black Friday, but online shoppers can get a jump-start on the competition. The Black Friday office supply blowout begins online on Thanksgiving Day. Plus, virtual shoppers can buy online and pick up in-store as early as 6 a.m. on Black Friday.
- Department store C. Penney’s 2015 Black Friday ad promises shoppers “it’s on” with a host of multi-day sales. Doors open at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, but bargain hunters can shop online all day on Thanksgiving. Plus, the retailer is offering free shipping on orders over $49 (some exclusions apply). From small kitchen appliances to apparel and bedding, customers can add plenty of deals and discounts to their virtual shopping carts.
- Some of the most notable deals at Best Buy this year include up to $125 off an iPad Air 2, select Blu-ray movies for $9.99 each and 50% off the Misfit Flash activity tracker. In addition to the deals that have already been advertised, Best Buy promises that more doorbusters will be revealed on Thanksgiving – and only-online.
- Amazon shoppers can visit to take a look at the discounts offered, many of which are available for limited time periods. Amazon is offering shoppers tens of thousands of deals on electronics, toys, clothing and more through Dec. 22.
As you can see, you don’t have to fight the Black Friday crowds to get a great deal for your home. Just hop on your computer and enjoy the savings! If you are considering buying or selling your home and moving to Montecito, Santa Barbara, Hope Ranch, Summerland or Carpinteria, I’m here to help guide you through the process and make it as stress-free as online shopping. Please call me at 805.886.9378 or email me at Cristal@montecito-estate.com. Looking forward to discussing your needs.