We are all aware of the importance of home security systems these days. The rise in the number of blue-collar crimes including home invasion robberies, burglary, vandalism and so on can make any homeowner cringe. But that doesn’t have to be the case. There are various kinds of home security systems available for every household. Here is a list of the top 5 companies you can trust with your most valuable asset: your home.
1) When the Frontpoint control panel gets a tripped alarm signal from one of the sensors, it immediately sends a secure signal via the cellular network to the monitoring center. That signal is encrypted, meaning that it’s almost impossible to disrupt it. You have your choice of monitoring packages from Frontpoint. There are monitoring plans for a number of contingencies, including burglary, fire, and more.
2) The two most important factors to consider when choosing a home security system reliability of equipment and quality of service. ADT Authorized Premier Provider – Protect Your Home, earns high marks for both. Protect Your Home is the number one ADT Authorized Premier Provider in the country, using experienced installation techniques to install your system and delivering exemplary levels of service after installation.
3) Vivint is a relatively new name in the home security system marketplace, but the solutions they provide have been around for a while. Vivint used to be known as APX Alarm Security Solutions, but in 2011 they decided to seek investment funding and expand their home security business into the home control market. This has only enhanced their position in home security.
4) Protect America also offers a full range of sensors and detectors. You can add door sensors, window sensors, glass break detectors, smoke detectors, and more to your system as well. The monitoring service provided by Protect America covers you all day, every day. If a sensor goes off, you have enough time to get to your control panel and enter your code in order to deactivate it.
5) Protection 1 offers home and business security systems including intrusion detectors for homes and businesses; cellular backup allowing wireless signals when land-based phone lines are disabled or unavailable; and wireless security systems. The company also offers LifeLock Identity Theft Protection, a variety of controls and keypads for home security systems, wireless smoke detectors, and the eSecure option that allows remote home security monitoring from smart phoness or computers.
I hope this blog provided some good options when it comes to home security systems. For great options for your home hunting or selling journey in Montecito, Hope Ranch or any of Santa Barbara’s upscale communities, just call me at 805.886.9378 or email me at Cristal@montecito-estate.com. I am here to help.